TIP120 TRANS NPN DARL 60V 5A TO-220 NEW GOOD QUALITY T12
the TIP120 is a silicon NPN darlington transistor preferred for use in general purpose amplifier and low speed switching applications
β (Ic/Ib): >1000
TIP120 is a NPN Darlington Power Transistor, it can switch loads up to 60V with a peak current of 8A and continuous current of 5A.
- NPN Medium-power Darlington Transistor
- High DC Current Gain (hFE), typically 1000
- Continuous Collector current (IC) is 5A.
- Collector-Emitter voltage (VCE) is 60V.
- Collector-Base voltage (VCB) is 60V.
- Emitter Base Voltage (VBE) is 5V.
- Base Current (IB) is 120mA.
- Peak load current is 8A.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Customers who bought this product also bought: