USB to RS485 Adapter
- USB to RS485 Converter Adapter Support Win7 XP Vista Linux Mac OS WinCE5.0 RS 485 RS-485 for arduino
The USB/RS485 converter allows to the PC computer the devices controlled via RS-485 interface.
ATTENTION! On hardwares with many COM ports, it may be necessary to check the assigned COM port number. You can do it by: Device Manager -> Ports (COM and LPT). You can change the assigned COM port number using Device Manager - Advanced Options for a port.
- LED display of communication data
- Machine PLC data reading and writing
- Monitoring data read and write , and PTZ control
- Centralized control of household electrical appliances
- Access Control System ; card
- A variety of industrial automation ; instrumentation
- Parking ; bus fees
- Dining Hall ; staff attendance
- Highway toll station; ATM machine
- Use the CH340 chip,support for Windows XP,Vista,Windows 7
- No need external power, powered by USB port
- Output port A and B connect with the termianl device.
- Net weight: 8g
You might also like
No customer reviews for the moment.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
RS-232 RS232 to RS-485...