IRF3205 55V 110A N-Channel Mosfet
The IRF3205 is a high current N-Channel MOSFET that can switch currents upto 110A and 55V. The specialty of the MOSFET is that it has very low on resistance of only 8.0mΩ making it suitable for switching circuits like Inverters, motor speed control, DC-DC converter etc. It is also one of the easily available and cheap MOSFET with a low on-resistance.
- N-Channel Power MOSFET
- Continuous Drain Current (ID) is 110A when VGS is 10V
- Minimum Gate threshold voltage 2V
- Drain to Source Breakdown Voltage: 55V
- Low On-Resistance of 8.0mΩ
- Gate-Source Voltage is (VGS) is ±20V
- Rise time is 101ns
- It is commonly used with Power Switching circuits
- Available in To-220 package
No customer reviews for the moment.