Tank Pool Water Level Liquid Sensor Float Switch
- This float switch(water level sensor) widely used in automobile, industrial equipment, agricultural equipment and household appliances.
- This float switch(water level sensor) can be used in water tank and water heating equipment which needs function of anti-dry safety protection, such as water machine, water heater, air conditioner, humidifier, coffee machine, mini fridge and so on.
- Ideal for use in water tanks and water recycling facilities. These float switches are easy to mount and require a simply screw or gasket fitting to the tank. The float switches are constucted of long life high quality materials and will provide many years of operation. The switch is normally open in the vertical or drop position. When the water level rises the float moves to the hoziontal/flat position and the switch is then closed.
The switch is suitable for AC or DC voltages and can switch loads of up to 1A.
The unit is ideal for turning on a valve or pump, once the water level reaches the determined level.
A compact vertically mounted float switch which can be mounted at either the top or bottom of a tank (by the supplied ring and nut) to either rise and fall for actuation (by an internal magnet) of a sealed reed relay.
The sensor is supplied pre-wired with flying output leads.Float switch is a device used to sense the level of liquid within a tank, it may actuate a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other device.
Specifications: Use them with hydroponics, saltwater tank, freshwater tank, gardening, aquariums for power head control, pet bowls, fish tanks, filtration, heating, or what ever your project may be
- Maximum Load: 50 W
- Max Switching Voltage: 100V
- Minimum Voltage: 250V DC
- Maximum Switching Current: 0.5 A
- Max Load Current: 1.0 A
You might also like
No customer reviews for the moment.