LJ12A3-4-Z/BX Inductive proximity switch NPN 6-36VDC NO
This Tube Type Inductive Proximity Sensor Detection Switch NPN DC6-36V 4mm Normally Open switch LJ12A3-4-Z/BX is a component widely used in the automatic control industry for detecting, controlling, and non-contact switching. When the proximity switch is close to some target object, it will send out a control signal.
When the metal approaches the near-proximity switch sensing area, an Edy Current is induced in the metal. Which in turn disturbs the magnetic field produced by the Inductive Proximity Sensor. This change is sensed by the sensor.
- Red LED checks the state of the proximity sensor
- High repeated positioning accuracy
- High switching frequency
- Wide voltage range
- Outer (Theard) Diameter: M12
- Antivibration, dust, water, and oil prevention
- Reverse power protection, short circuit protection, directly connecting with PLC
- Can replace small switches and limit switches