CNY 49e A1302 NEW Ratiometric Linear Hall Effect Sensors Chip
The SS49E linear Hall-effect sensor ICs are small, versatile devices that are operated by the magnetic field from a permanent magnet or an electromagnet. They are designed and manufactured for cost competitiveness. The linear sourcing output voltage is set by the supply voltage and varies in proportion to the strength of the magnetic field. Low voltage capability as low as 2.7 Vdc and reduced current consumption of only 6 mA typically at 5 Vdc help make this product energy efficient.
The integrated circuitry features low noise output, which makes it unnecessary to use external filtering. These sensor ICs Interface with many electrical components without buffering. They also include thin film resistors to provide increased temperature stability and accuracy.
These linear Hall-effect sensor ICs have an operating temperature range of -40 °C to 100°C [-40 °F to 212 °F], appropriate for industrial and medical environments. Thermal balancing allows for stable operation over the full temperature range.
- Miniature and subminiature construction: Designed for compact designs with tight space requirements
- Energy efficient: Low current consumption of 6 mA at 5 Vdc
- Easy PC board interface: Single current sourcing output for common electronic circuits
- Circuit design flexibility: Voltage range of 2.7 Vdc to 6.5 Vdc
- Low noise output: Virtually eliminates the need for filtering
- Stable output: Thin film resistors improve accuracy
- Wide range of environments: Temperature range of -40 °C to 100 °C [-40 °F to 212 °F]
- Application flexibility: Responds to either positive or negative Gauss
- Basic current sensing for motor load monitoring, detection
- Anti-tampering magnetic field sensor in smart remote utility meters
- Pump control in heavy-duty equipment and household appliances
- Simple linear or angular displacement sensing
- Handlebar/throttle position sensing in e-bikes and scooters
- Current sensing in appliances
- Speed adjustment trigger in tools and appliances
- Magnetic code reading in safes, security and building access control systems
Customers who bought this product also bought:
6PCS Circular Saw HSS...
Arduino uno board