74HC595 74595 SN74HC595N 8-Bit Shift Register DIP-16
The 74HC595 is a very handy IC used in many microcontroller projects. You clock in 8 bits of data (like, on/off settings for 8 LEDs) via two lines, and when you toggle a third line, it pops these settings out on 8 outputs on the IC.
This is called "Shifting data out" of the microcontroller by "synchronous serial communication". This is the serial part of the deal, where each bit is "shifted in" one at a time, then BOOM, they all appear at once (in parallel) on the chips output.
- Logic Family : HC
- Logical Function : Shift Register
- Operating Supply Voltage (Typ) : 5V
- Output Type : 3-State
- Package Type : DIP
- Propagation Delay Time : 265ns
- Operating Temp Range : -40C to 125C
- Operating Supply Voltage (Min) : 2V
- Operating Supply Voltage (Max) : 6V
You might also like
No customer reviews for the moment.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Super Strong Round...