L298 L298N ST ZIP-15 IC DUAL FULL DRIVER
L298 is a high power version of L293 motor driver IC. It is a high voltage, high current, dual full-bridge driver designed to accept standard TTL logic levels (Control Logic) and drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and Stepper motors. Two enable inputs are provided to Enable or disable the device independently of the input signals. The emitters of the lower transistors of each bridge are connected together and the corresponding external terminal can be used for the connection of an external sensing resistor.
Features and Specifications
- Operating voltage range: +5 to +46V
- Maximum supply voltage:50V
- Maximum Input and Enable Voltage:+7V
- Maximum current allowed to draw through each output: 3A
- TTL control inputs
- Total power dissipation:25W
- Operating temperature: -23°C to 130°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 150°C
- Robotic arms
- Relay drivers
- Vending machines.
- Industrial machines.
- Engineering systems.
- Measuring instruments.
- Hobby projects.
No customer reviews for the moment.