L9110S H-bridge Stepper Motor Dual DC motor Driver Controller Board for Arduino
This is dual channel dc motor driver module. It has 2 L9110 IC’s, so it can control 2 DC motors. The L9110 works with voltages from 2.5 to 12V and can give a continues current of 800mA, with a maximum peak current of 1.5-2A. More then enough for a small DC motor.
The board has 6 male pins and 2 double terminals. The motors connect to the 2 terminals. The L9110 use only one voltage input for both motors and L9110 module logic. You only have to supply it one voltage (between 2.5 and 12V).
The other 4 pins control the direction and speed of the motors. Pin IA1 and IB1 control motor A (speed and direction), and Pin IA2 and IB 2 control motor B (speed and direction). It can be used with Arduino or mico-controller to control your dc motor and change both direction and RPM.
- Low quiescent current
- Wide supply voltage range: 2.5V-12V
- 800mA per channel continuous power output capability
- Lower saturation voltage
- TTL / CMOS compatible output level can be directly connected to CPU
- Output built-in clamp diodes for inductive load
- Control and drive integrated into a single IC
- With pin high-voltage protection
- Operating temperature :0-80
- Onboard 2 L9110S motor control chip
- Module can drive two DC motors or a 4-wire two-phase stepper motor